COMBINING INTEGRAL LIFESTYLE AND TRAINING, WE LEARN FROM EACH OTHER AND FROM THE NATURE.
The 100 days “INTEGRAL ECO VILLAGE & COMMUNITY- INTRODUCTION COURSE” CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS:
• Introduction into the Integral approach following Ken Wilber and other experts;
• Transition toward balanced everyday lifestyle;
• Healthy nutrition and cooking;
• Body, breathing and anti-stress practices;
• Ecology and regenerative agriculture;
• Diving into nature (harmonious stay, fasting, collection skills);
• Eco cosmetics and household products – do it yourself;
• Family and social skills and mutual assistance;
• Paneurhythmy or intuitive music and dancing.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Living together in this beautiful mountain area;
• Cosy accommodation & healthy food;
• Adopting & individually adapting morning practices and healthy food regime guidelines;
• Harmonisation of our daily biorhythm and life goals guidelines;
• 10 theoretical sessions;
• A lot of practice.
In both of our training courses we discover the basic principles integrating scientific approach and adequate spiritual practice. We master techniques of healthy lifestyle, regenerative agriculture, eco construction and house-holding, preparation of home made remedies and mutual aid.
DURING THE 10 THEORETICAL SESSIONS WE LEARN:
1. Ancient and modern sources of the integral approach, science an practice;
2. Main integral concepts, areas of science and practice;
3. Quadrants of knowledge and experience;
4. Vertical levels of development;
5. Horizontal dimension;
6. Overall individual practice. Harmonization of our daily biorhythm;
7. Notions of health & medicine. Adequate nutrition;
8. Sustainable development: ecology, society, business;
9. Integral communication, spirituality and ethics;
10. Individually important subjects.
The successful completion of this courses provides you the possibility to understand the importance and to use some main principles and technics of a balanced and successful lifestyle. You get a system of practical knowledge, skills and attitudes as well
the relevant certificate.
Here is an example of our
LEARNER’S DAILY TIMETABLE:
(Each timetable changes with respect to the season.
The activities with * are compulsory in 80% of the days spend here!)
* 05.00 – 06.00 h. Awakening (the time varies according to individual circumstances);
Personal hygiene; Drinking hot water; Preparation of the premises for morning practice; Massages and physical exercises; Practising respiratory and psycho-regulating techniques; (all in silence if possible); Personal practice (in nature if possible);
* 08.30 h. Morning meeting and organisation;
• 09.00 h. Breakfast (in silence if possible);
* 09.30 h. Work for the project / Practical session;
• 13.00 h. Lunch (in silence if possible);
• 15.00 Practical session / Work for the project / Free time;
• 17.30 h. Learning session / Individual preparation in important subjects;
• 19.00 h. Evening meeting – feed backs and organisation;
• 20.00 h. Free time: healthy practices, music, cultural exchange;
* 21.00 h. Relax. It is advised to sleep, as a minimum we keep silence.
Each of us is giving about 60-90 efficient minutes per day to maintain the house and take care of its habitants – cooking, cleaning, garden, animal & machines care, etc..
We all have one day off per week
and one week off every two months / 42 days per year.