Personal Data Protection Notice To Our Members
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE TO OUR MEMBERS
ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN “TRINOGA” NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION
Who are we?
Trinoga Association is a non-profit association with its registered office and headquarters: Zhelen 2267, Teacher’s house, Bulgaria, with EIK num: 175102568, hereinafter referred to as Trinoga Association or “Administrator”.
To contact Trinoga Association, please contact the Chairman:
Mr. Filip Kirilov, phone num: +359 885050565, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aims of Trinoga are to support biodiversity, social unity and personal development. We achieve them through healthy lifestyle, protecting and restoring the environment and improving the quality of life of the society in which we live. The main centre of our activity is Vegetarium Home, Cherni Kamik locality, Zhelen village.
Privacy of Trinoga Association:
Trinoga Association processes your data as a personal data administrator within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”. For Trinoga Association, the protection of personal data of persons and their lawful processing are a priority.
Where is personal data processed?
We process the personal data of individuals: a / on-site at Vegetarium Home (located in Cherni kamik locality, village of Zhelen, Bulgaria), b / upon receipt through the Vegetarium homepage (www.vegetarium.info), hereinafter referred to as the “Platform” and in / at organized events with the participation of Trinoga Association.
The purposes for which we collect and process personal data of individuals are:
- To register persons upon placement;
- To collect donations to support the activities of Trinoga Association;
- To provide for use by the members of Trinoga Association goods and services on the spot in the village of Zhelen;
- For the delivery of products of Trinoga to its members all over the world;
- To provide support for technical malfunctions, or in connection with claims, tracking of deliveries, payments and more;
- To prevent and investigate abuse of online donations and related deliveries by Trinoga, as well as for losses and fraud;
- To comply with regulatory requirements and orders from authorities and supervisors, this involves using personal data to comply with accounting rules;
- To identify a person as the sender / author of a message or a comment posted on –www.vegetarium.info;
- To promote the activities of Trinoga Association by sending information materials;
- To communicate with you;
- For ancillary activities related to these goals.
We process the following personal data for the reasons set out in the Regulation and for the following purposes:
I. The following categories of data are legal and contractual:
1. Information about your account as a member of Trinoga Association and data necessary for collecting fees and donations:
– on-site at Vegetarium Home for use of facilities, delivery of goods and services of Trinoga Association:
● Your names;
● Phone number;
● Address – country, city, postal code, address;
● Invoice details – names, phone, city, country, zip code, address.
2. Registration information when staying at Vegetarium Home:
- Your names;
- Personal number;
- Date of birth;
- Identity document number;
- Date of issue and validity of the identity document;
- Country issued the identity document;
- Country of birth;
- Invoice details – names, phone, city, country, postal code, address;
II. Based on your consent, expressed through deliberate action – confirmation in a special window on the online platform www.vegetarium.info:
Data on receiving a periodical newsletter (news, offers, announcements and more) from Trinoga Association:
III. Based on the legitimate interest of Trinoga Association or of a third party, where they have an advantage over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the persons whose data is processed by Trinoga Association / for example, to prevent crimes including fraud, prevent money laundering and terrorist financing; other lawful purposes.
IV. Editing and posting photos from Trigoga’s events
● When doing events, we take pictures that we publish on www.vegetarium.info and Trinoga Association’s facebook page.
If you do not want to participate – you need to fill in the declaration on the spot for refusing to publish your photos, as well as not to participate in the photos 🙂
Who else is receiving your personal information?
1. Courier delivery companies.
2. Government bodies and institutions in connection with their inspections in accordance with legal requirements.
3. Accountants of Trinoga Association.
4. Persons with whom Trinoga has concluded a contract under which it has entrusted such persons with the processing of personal data for organizational and other reasons.
Your data is processed for the following periods:
● Account Details – Up to 5 years from the date you last logged in to your account.
● Blog Data to the Platform is linked to the comments you posted under articles and videos, and therefore constitutes the exercise of your constitutional right of free expression in a format and content of your choice. Therefore, no deadline is set after which they cease to be processed, and instead you are given the opportunity to remove the posted content. Where the content of a specific comment contains offensive words or phrases that disparage, defame, and / or defame the Administrator’s good name, the Administrator has the right, based on his or her own or third parties’ legitimate interests, to download the content of the comment from their sites.
● Check-in details – up to 1 year from the date of the check-in.
● Periodic Newsletter Details – Until your consent to receive the newsletter is withdrawn or 5 years have elapsed since the last online activity on your Platform account.
● Data related to the collection and verification of accounting data and compliance with accounting records and financial statements, including documents for tax control, audit and subsequent financial inspections, are stored for 10 years from 1 January of the reporting period following the reporting period, to which they refer; all other holders of accounting information – three years from 1 January of the reporting period following the reporting period to which they relate;
Your rights regarding your personal data:
1. Right of access, including right to copy, of your data in the process of processing:
● At any time, you have the right to request information about your personal information that we hold. You may contact us and upon written request and verification of your identity, the information will be provided to you;
2. Right to correct inaccurate personal data
● You may request that your personal data be corrected if it is incorrect, including the completion of incomplete personal data. You may do so through your account or by contacting us with a written request after duly verifying your identity;
3. Right of erasure (“Right to be forgotten”) in the following cases:
● No need for processing;
● Withdrawal of consent when processing is consent-based;
● A legal obligation to delete;
The right to be forgotten is not an absolute right and may not be respected in the cases provided for by law or due to lack of proper authentication of your identity.
4. The right to portability of machine-readable data, according to which:
● provide the data directly to you;
● at your request and technical capacity, the data is provided to another administrator of your choice;
5. Right to object to direct marketing – receive a periodical newsletter:
● You have the right to object to receiving marketing communications, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
6. Right to restrict the processing of personal data.
You have the right to request Trinoga to restrict the processing of your personal data. Our refusal to restrict will only be express in writing, and we must motivate it for a legitimate reason.
7. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, with the competent authority in Bulgaria being
The Commission for Protection of Personal Data, address: 1592 Sofia Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
The rights described above are exercised through a written request in the form specified by the Administrator, which can be obtained on the spot from the Administrator or electronically upon request to the President of Trinoga Association and filling in the electronic response received with the necessary documents.
You will receive a response to your request within one month of receiving your written request.
Methods used for automated decision making, including profiling:
We do not use automated algorithms and / or profiling.
Changes to this Notice: